Friday, June 25, 2010

Time spent...

Thursday, June 24, 2010

It’s me again Blog Followers… ;-)

I wonder if it gets boring to those of my friends who are reading this, to read all of my posts. Are the entries interesting? Are my thoughts coherent?  Are they witty and amusing? Do you enjoy reading my Blog and finding out more about me? Or do you read this just so that you can tell me, “Hey, I followed your blog – Way to go!”?

Regardless of the reason, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules to spend some time with me and my ramblings!

I am still holding up pretty well as the end of my twenties draws nearer, but I fear I will have a slight melt down a week from today – it will then be July 1st – only 9 days left then… Oh My!

I decided for this entry to review my list of potential topics again and see what stood out to me that I might feel inspired to write about. I think I will talk about some of the things that I enjoy spending time doing.

I have amazing friends and I love to spend time with them. My best friends and “sister” Ashley lives in Nashville, TN, so I absolutely treasure any time I get to spend with her. She will be coming into town for my B-day party and I am super excited about that.


Of course I love spending time with all of my friends and family. Each one is unique and special in their own way and fun to spend time with.

I thought about listing some of my friends with their special qualities, but I love all of my friends too much to risk hurting anyone’s feelings by accidentally not mentioning them. So, suffice to say, I have an amazing bunch of friends and time spent with each and everyone of them is TIME WELL SPENT!

I enjoy reading books and watching TV as well. I also like movies and music. Though, typically I don’t just sit and listen to music. I have it playing in the background while working on something else (i.e. – walking). I like listening to audio books when I drive.


As a kid I devoured books during the summer. I think I read every R.L. Stine novel I could get my hands on and then some. My tastes vary from fantasy to mystery to crime novels to a good old fashioned love story every once in awhile. (Remember folks, I am a girly-girl at heart!) ;-)

This is probably in my profile somewhere, but I’m gonna provide an updated list of favorite TV shows: Royal Pains, Bones, Burn Notice, Friends (all time fave), The Closer, NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, Ghost Whisperer, Vampire Diaries, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Charmed, Saved by the Bell (Yes, I used to quote episodes line by line)… Okay, are we over the laughter??????? Moving on… Fresh Prince of Bel Air, The Facts of Life. There are many, many more but I’m to a stopping point because at the mention of several of these shows their theme songs have started running through my head and I don’t need any more themes running on repeat in my head!

My taste in music and movies is just as eclectic as my taste in television. I like variety!

I love spending time with my mom. She is my ultimate best friend. We may have our ups and downs and disagreements – but that is true of every mother and daughter universally. The truth is still that I would be lost without her and love her very much.

As I have said many times before and will continue to say probably to the point of annoying the mess out of you – I AM BLESSED!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment