Friday, June 25, 2010

Faith

Wednesday June 23, 2010

Hi ya’ll.

How has your day been? I hope well.
I have had another busy day. I didn’t make it to the gym again today. =( I had too much to do. It’s okay though. I will make up for it.

I went to Bible Study tonight. We had spaghetti for super – YUMMY! With Garlic Bread and salad – delish! =)

We then concluded our study on healing. The main thing about praying for healing is you have to have FAITH TO RECEIVE YOUR HEALING, be diligent in your prayer for healing and be obedient to God’s commands to receive your healing.

These are three somewhat difficult tasks for those new to the Christian life. Sometimes the Faith part is easier, sometimes the diligence and sometimes the obedience. It depends on the individual. For me, all three tasks can be trying at times.

However, I know that the Bible says by Jesus’ stripes I am Healed, so my Faith should be complete in the knowledge that the Bible says I will be healed. (1st Peter 2:24: Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.” Obedience is difficult for the most part, because I have trouble hearing/feeling God’s voice to know what he wants me to do. Diligence is the hardest for me, for I allow myself to be distracted and forget what I was praying for and/or that I needed to pray at all.
I need to have a Bible Study time and Prayer time set up during the day. Preferably during the morning (except I have been having difficulty rising myself from the comfort of my bed.) I think that would be the best way to start my day though – daily Prayer and Bible Study followed by a good workout! =)

Today was another great today. Just reminded to have Faith and pray for what I need in Faith and with Thanksgiving to the Lord for all of my many blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment