Tuesday, June 22, 2010

TGIF

6-18-10

After today I have only three more weeks left in my twenties… OH my!

I was talking to a young lady today who is only 28 and has already accomplished most of her “to-do” list. I told her honestly that I am jealous. I still have so much to do!! She said she moves fast… Here we go again – I told ya’ll that procrastinating has gotten me in trouble before… *sighs*

My dear friend, Sis Kris Kris reminded me that Jesus started his work in his 30’s – that’s when he started doing grand things for God’s children. Thank you Sis Kris Kris for the reminder, that maybe it just hasn’t been my time to shine yet… I will get it though… Right?!

I have a pretty bad headache today – have had for most of the day… I am ready for it to GO AWAY! I know God can heal any ailment – I have been praying – I just have to wait – everything in his time! Patience is a virtue.

TGIF - Thank God It's Friday (Or as Sista Sherry says: Today God Is First)!!

Another busy day – busier than I anticipated. It was also the second day of my church’s convention – which was really good! I thoroughly enjoyed it and feel truly blessed by it. Pastor Evoyne Smith was the speaker and she was amazing. Totally enlightening and uplifting. I cried and when I spoke to her after the service, she told me some things that gave me hope and strength.

I am so blessed by God!

She is from Mississippi and brought with her a group called PK Connection – they are her grandchildren and they did interpretive dance to Christian music. They were so moving and filled with the spirit of the Lord. They were such a sight to behold. I feel that all who were able to see them were blessed by their performance.

Another late night, but oh so worth it. It was so special and such a blessing! God is Good.

Let me say that again: GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME; ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD!!


No comments:

Post a Comment