Tuesday, June 22, 2010

6-21-10 Mondays hectic brief thoughts

Another week begins and I’m that much closer to the end of my twenties… *Sigh*

But happy bonus, I’m that much closer to the release of Twilight Saga: Eclipse! Yay!

Today was a truly long day at work. But that’s okay.

I was able to go to the gym today and I worked out for 7 minutes on the Elliptical machine; 42 minutes on the Treadmill and did some ab work! I feel soo good! I even had an opportunity to speak to someone about keeping the gym open later on Fridays, so there will be more time to work out! Yay again! =)

Mom worked out today too! She is doing so good! She didn’t get to work out last week, but still worked out today. I am so proud of her!

I mentioned in yesterday’s blog that my Daddy was into motorcycles. I inherited that love of two-wheeled machines. I love all kinds of motorcycles and hope to ride my own someday. Of course I want mine to painted purple with a smiley face on it. Yes, I know that will make it look incredibly girly and that’s okay with me. I am a girly girl… And purple is my favorite color and I love smiley faces. So a purple motorcycle with a smiley face painted on it would combine three of my favorite things and pay homage to my Daddy – yep, I think that would totally ROCK!

Today on my calendar was a verse from 1st John 3: 18-20 – “My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth. And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him. For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.”

The above verse means to me that we need to not just speak of love, but to show it in how we behave and what we do. We need to reach out for others and to others, be a helping hand when possible. Even if we can’t do much, we can offer a smile and we can pray for someone. What better way to show honest love than to offer up a prayer to our Lord on their behalf?

Hugs and Smiles ya’ll! I hope you are well!


No comments:

Post a Comment