Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Inspiration

I've been trying to decide what I wanted to write about...

I started one entry and decided to save that for my "Thirty to the Big 30."  It seemed like it would be a good opener for that project...

Then I turned to todays date in a calendar my mom got me called "If you can't lose it decorate it" by Anita Renfroe and saw a good little quote.  Mind you this calendar has wonderful gems all the way through, but todays really got my attention, because it is something that I think every person needs to be reminded of every now and then.

"Your life is of infinite worth and impacts many others, regardless of your recognition of that fact." 

Now, how powerful is that?  On the days, when you are feeling down and like you just don't matter or you just want to give up... This is an awesome reminder that you are important.

God made each of us special and unique and he gave each of us a purpose and infinite worth.  We impact those around us.  Sometimes for the good, sometimes for the not so good.  I hope my impact on the lives around me is a positive one.

I want to be a positive influence and person.  I may not always get to see the results of what happens when I meet someone, but I like to think that I have brightened someone's day. 
(I hope so anyway).

Yesterday was a frustrating day for me and by the end of the day I really wasn't feeling very...  There are so many adjectives to fill in the blank with there... I wasn't feeling very much like myself - I didn't feel like I had done very much that day to be worthy...  And then today, I flipped to my calendar and was reminded that because I am a child of God, no matter how my day has been, and whether or not I can see it, my day, my week, my month, my life has WORTH!!

God is using me for some purpose that while not evident to me, is totally clear to him and therefore I AM WORTH IT!

Inspiration can come in many forms, even the simple words on a daily calendar!  Interpretation is everything.  Be open minded and open of heart - your world can change.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like. Like. Like.

    It seems that not too long ago a good friend reminded you of who you are in God. Don't let Satan distract you or get you down. Keep positive. Keep up the good work!

    If God is for us, who can be against us? Rom 8:31

    The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace. Ex 14:14

    ReplyDelete