Saturday, June 12, 2010

Thirty to My Big 30! - Fun Day!!

Today was a great day!

I started the day with a pedicure and a glass of White Zinfandel. Rumors Salon is great! Ms. Kristen is so awesome!








 I went to lunch with mom at Zaxby’s (my first time there) and it was really good!

We then went shopping and I found two dresses that I really like… I was super excited because they are a size smaller than what I used to wear and they fit!!! And looked cute! No, I didn’t purchase – just seeing what fit! =)

Then, we were off to find sandals…. No joy. =(

I finally found some black tennis shoes, but still no sandals! I’m bummed, but will keep looking... Suggestions are welcome!

My day ended with dinner with a friend at Shot Gun Dan's pizza (YUMMY!!) and great service!  Then we walked part of the Big D Bridge (he couldn't handle walking the whole thing...) It's okay!  It was nice, but there were waayy too MANY bugs!!  I am not a fan of bugs!

This is a short entry… Just wanted to say I had a good day working my way to thirty! This is gonna sound goofy, but my mom is so great. I love hangin with her! =)

Glory to God for a blessed and joyful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment