Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Just Chatter...

Tuesday, 6-22-10


Another great day as I inch my way closer to the “Big 30!”

Even though I have been tired and a little stressed, it’s still been okay!

I know I am blessed by God.

God is so amazing. Something happened in late April/early May that I felt was by His design. A piece of mail got lost en route from one place to another and I just knew that when God was ready for me to participate in this particular class that the mail would arrive at it’s correct destination. I received a call Monday saying that the envelope had arrived with contents intact and I could be scheduled for my class. I felt God’s hand in this situation and feel blessed that He intervened – I know it was for my benefit.

I have decided to let go of one of my stressors. As much as the motorcycle world means to me, I know that I can no longer be the secretary for the Riders group that I have been participating in at this time. The group is simply too demanding and ungrateful for the time and effort that I have been putting forth. They keep changing things and making demands on my time and finances that I simply can’t meet and keep up with I need to keep with for myself. Simply put, my heart is no longer in it – they drained the life out of it for me. They told me I “must” wear a vest to events. No! If I had a vest, yes I would wear it, but I don’t have the $ to purchase a vest and patches right now, so my presence alone should be sufficient. Their demands of what I “must” wear made it so that I didn’t even want to be at events. I hope this will help me feel better!

Anyway, enough of the fussing…

I had a great afternoon and evening. I didn’t do my workout, but was out shopping and walking through aisles in the stores (some of it a very brisk pace), so I think that counts… At least that’s what I’m telling myself! ;-)

I will hopefully have a chance to head back to the gym tomorrow before Bible Study. We shall see…

No comments:

Post a Comment