Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Twilight Saga: Eclipse...

Tuesday, June 29, 2010


Greetings,

This is another entry that was written late… Actually, the next several entries were all written in succession after their given dates… =( I’m bad… sorry!!! But at least they are here!

So my goal will be accomplished, though not quite in the manner I had hoped and planned…


Anyhow, today was a supremely busy day. Got up, got around, got the car packed. Mom took me to work and dropped me off. Then she went on to work…

At 12:30 she was at my office, picking me up for the day. We were off to Memphis, TN!!! Oh yeah!!! Can you say EXCITED?? No, wait… How about… SUPER EXCITED!!?? Yeah, that’s more like it!

You see, tomorrow is the release date for Twilight Saga: Eclipse. It also happens to my sister Ashley’s birthday. Ashley is driving down from Tennessee and mom and I are driving up from Little Rock to meet in the middle at just outside of Memphis in Bartlett, TN to watch the midnight showing of Eclipse for sis’s b-day!! Oh yeah, I am sooo SUPER excited!!!


We made it into Bartlett at a decent hour… A little after four (4) before the rush hour traffic, which was very nice… After spending a bit of time in the room, we went to J. Alexander’s for dinner. Very Pricey! But yummy food and AMAZING company!! The waiter was sweet.

Then back to the hotel for a little online decoration shopping for my b-day!! Oh yeah! =)

Got to theatre a little after ten (10) pm and went straight into the auditorium… Sat for two hours and then finally got to see our movie!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!!

The rest of the story has to wait for tomorrow’s entry – because that’s when the story continues on Wednesday… More later!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment