Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Thirty Year Review...

Thursday July 8, 2010




Happy Anniversary to my Mom and Dad…


Today would be their Wedding Anniversary. I know mom misses Daddy as much as I do if not more. Let me just go ahead and say, THAT’S A LOT OF MISSING!!!



Today was another a busy day for me. Lot’s to do to prepare for tomorrow. The best part of today was getting to have dinner with friends though. Jamie, Doug and the kids had Eric and me over for dinner tonight. Yay! I am so glad that it worked out that Eric and I didn’t have to wait from Monday to Friday to see each other. I like that we got to see each other on Wed, tonite and then we’ll see each other tomorrow! =)



This entry is going to be a brief “Thirty Year Review.”



I was born in 1980 with coal black hair during one of the hottest summers on record here in Arkansas.







I grew up with two very loving parents who made sure I had everything I needed and many of the things I wanted, without letting me become a spoiled brat!








I lost my coal black hair, and was briefly a blond, followed at last my dark brown hair…
















Great friends have become family and family has remained steadfast!













Some loves started early and have continued well into my adulthood…









I am excited for tomorrow!  It will be a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment