Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy Independence Day!!

Sunday July 4, 2010

Hi ya’ll!!! Happy Fourth of July!!


I went to church this morning after being woken up by a super sweet text from Eric! =)

Eric asked me to go with him to see the Fireworks in Benton and I agreed. I look forward to it.

After church, mom and I had lunch and rested for a while.

My car wouldn’t start when I left church or when I got ready to leave the house to meet Eric. I had to have my battery jump started. Being the sweetheart he is, when I told Eric about it he offered to change my battery out for me. So, we went to Autozone, I bought the battery and he put it in for me. My car is starting just fine now! =) See, I told you he was sweet!

We went to his friend Cayce’s house and had dinner with him and his girlfriend Alicia. They are an adorable couple and great people! I had a blast hanging out with them and of course with Eric! They also cooked some YUMMY food. Fried fish, fried taters, hush puppies, and grillin beans!! Yummy!

After the yummy dinner we went across the street and set up our chairs and watched the Fireworks. They were so beautiful. And (laugh if you must) but I got “tinglies” when Eric reached over and took my hand during the Fireworks.

After the Fireworks we went inside, where Eric and I curled up on the couch for the last half of “The Proposal.” I love that movie!

Again, we texted each other all the way home and I liked it! ;-)



Once again, Happy Fourth of July!!!  I hope you each had a fun and safe Holiday!  Mine was Simply Sparkling!  ;-)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment