Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Sweetheart loves the Lord! =)

Wednesday July 7, 2010


I am writing this late of course… The week of my birthday was more hectic than I anticipated, especially with the wonderful addition of my new sweetheart and sadly, my Blog writing got pushed even farther to the back… Therefore my memory of this week has begun to fade to the point, where this will probably be another very short entry and just hit the memorable highlights…

Work was okay today.

Eric and I talked this morning. He misses me as much as I miss him. He wanted to go to a concert, but I told him I had Bible Study to attend and asked him to accompany me. He seemed interested, but was unsure of the time schedule. He texted me later to ask if he could go with me… I told him of course!!! =)

He met me at my house and drove us to Bible Study and we had dinner with the group then we had Bible Study. We have started a new study, so it was perfect timing. He said he enjoyed Bible Study with us. I know I enjoyed it. I love that I have found someone who enjoys not only spending time with me, but also enjoys spending time learning about the Lord and studying the Word of God! I am so excited!

Today ended up being a great day! I am excited for the rest of the week and my birthday! It’s gonna be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment