Thursday, July 8, 2010

Met the Parents...

Monday July 5, 2010


Happy Observed Fourth of July! Yay for Observed Holidays! My office was closed today!! =)




I was able to hang around the house and be lazy and comfortable and wash & dry a load of laundry! Wahoo!

I was supposed to take Jadelyn to the movies, but she cancelled so that she could wait on her little brother… Can I get an “aww?” I thought it was really sweet and adult of her to wait for her brother to come home. He wants to see the same movie and would be upset that we went without him, so she made the decision to wait. I am so proud of her.

But, that left me all dressed and nowhere to do, so guess what? Eric saved the day, he called and asked if I would like to have dinner with him and his parents. I said he yes… His response?? “Okay, I will come pick you up!” What?! Yep, that’s right, he came and picked me up, opened the door of the truck and everything. When he picked me up, he met mom at the house and she seemed to like him. She really like that he was picking me up for a date and that he opened the truck door for me.

At dinner, I met his parents and an aunt. His family is great, almost as great as he is. ;-) We enjoyed a great dinner cooked by his mom and aunt. It was all very tasty! They are so sweet; they even sent pound cake home to my mom! =) We also enjoyed nice conversation.

We held hands in the truck all the way to and from dinner. It was so sweet. After we got to my house, we just sat in his truck for awhile listening to music and talking. Then he gave me a very sweet and innocent goodnight kiss before I walked in the door. This was another fantastic evening.

He is such an amazing guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment