Thursday, July 8, 2010

July!! Already???

Thursday July 1, 2010



Where to start?

I came back to work today. I am one tired puppy. It’s all good though. I am still riding high on the excitement of getting to spend time with my sister on her birthday and on getting to see Eclipse… TWICE!

Today was a good day, but now that it is officially July, there are ONLY 9 DAYS LEFT!!! What?!

Wow – time is flying by.

I am still having my headaches and was supposed to get an upper back massage today that I was hoping would help with that, but was so busy at work, I didn’t even have a chance to eat lunch until 3:30 pm, so I completely forgot to go to my massage appointment at 12:45… =-( Luckily the gentleman was very understanding and rescheduled my appointment for tomorrow after work. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment