Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I will freak out if I wanna....

Sunday, June 27, 2010





Hello everyone!


Today was an okay day.


I woke up on time, but was still late to church. =( I missed all of the praise and worship and made it only in time for the sermon. The sermon was good, but I always feel like incomplete somehow when I miss out on the praise and worship portion of the morning.


Then a bite of lunch and off to do some grocery shopping! =( I don’t mind some shopping, but grocery shopping is not one of my favorite chores.


I had to wash another load of laundry today. Then I had to do a couple of other chores around the house. I still have more laundry and chores to get caught up on.


I had a moment of “freak-out” today over turning thirty and was told by my friend who was with me not to worry about it. That it was just another day, like any other “31,” “32,” etc… Yeah, WHATEVER! It’s my birthday and I’ll freak out if I wanna!!! ;-)


Seriously though, I think I have been doing very well. I haven’t had many more complete crying breakdowns like I did earlier this year. However in all honesty, I probably will have one this Friday… I can’t believe it is so close.


I still have to order decorations, cake, food, etc. for the party I plan to throw myself. =) Mom and sis Ashley are gonna help. I am soo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment