Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Saturday...

Saturday, June 26, 2010


Greetings & Salutations ~

Today was a decent day – busy and I got a hint of a sunburn, but good except for another never-ending headache with nausea.

I’m telling ya, I am TIRED of these headaches! I woke up feeling okay with only a minor headache and slightly tired. So basically, okay. I got around and got my day started. Spent about an hour or so out in the sun and got just a lil pink on my arms… Then the headache started getting worse and the nausea hit.

Ate a lil lunch and watched part of a movie, hoping that the downtime and some food would help – no joy.

Then more stress when Best Buy messed something up AGAIN! Had to go back to the store for the second time for the same problem, which made my headache and nausea worse.

Then I felt bad because I had to cancel going out with friends! It should have been a fun evening of bowling with a couple of my friends and a gentleman they wanted to set me up with. Blind dates are always nerve racking, so my friend being wise and gracious offered to make it a “double date.” Being so awesome she also agreed to reschedule since I wasn’t feeling up to going out and being social! I look forward to the rain-check.

After leaving Best Buy I went back home, finished the movie I started earlier in the day, watched TV, hung out, did a load of laundry and napped in the recliner! I need some headache relief so that I can be a social butterfly again! ;-) Ha Ha!!

All in all it was another decent day, except for having to cancel on the evening outing. I did get to spend the evening with my mom and a friend of ours from Church, so it wasn’t a total loss…

No comments:

Post a Comment