Tuesday, July 6, 2010

And the moral is...

Monday, June 28, 2010


Hello All,

Usually if I make the error of not writing the blog entry as I go, I can remember well enough what happened and how I was feeling that I can write the entry a few days later… Apparently not this time. It has been over a week since I should have written this entry and even though I have yet to hit the “Big 30” I am apparently already suffering the ill effects of aging, as I seem to have forgotten some of the specifics of that Monday…

I know that I was super excited about the upcoming trip I was taking Tuesday night. So that could be part of my… We’ll just call it a “brain fart…”

I know I had to work and it was probably a busy day, simply because it was a Monday…

I’m sure I did something after work – but I honestly don’t remember right now what it was…

Oh well, so I guess this will be another short entry with the moral of the story being – “Athena, get your butt in gear and WRITE ON A DAILY BASIS!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment