Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Feeling lost and frustrated...


I know you are not supposed to compare yourself to others…

I know that each person is an individual and therefore stands “alone” so to speak…

But sometimes when you see people doing so much better than you are it is so hard to not to think…

1.       “What am I doing wrong?”

2.       “Why isn’t this working for me?”

3.       “Am I always going to suck at everything I do?”

4.       “Will I ever be successful?”

5.       “Why do I seem to fail at almost everything I try?”

I know God loves me.

I know my husband loves me.

I know my family loves me – some of them anyway…

 
What I don’t know is where I am supposed to be, how to get there, and why I can’t seem to get ahead no matter how hard I try… I mean seriously – what is wrong with me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment