Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hmmm… Massage!!!

Friday July 2, 2010


Today was a good day – for the most part. Some stressful moments and some infuriating ones, but overall, it’s Friday and God is in control – so it’s gonna be okay.

I got off a little early because of the Holiday weekend! Thank you!!! =)

Then took care of a couple of things, then off to my rescheduled and eagerly anticipated massage. It was sooo worth the wait!!!

I was told that I need to not carry such a heavy purse to relieve some of the strain on my neck and shoulders. Apparently my right shoulder area was much tighter than my left. I always carry my purse on my right side. Who knew?!

Anyway, the massage was WONDERFUL and much needed. I felt so much better afterwards. I then walked for 40 minutes and hit the sauna for a bit. It was so nice. I felt better just being in the gym than I had all week. I hadn’t been to the gym much at all. =(

After that on home, to see what had to be done next. The sad part it is, since I am once again a few days late in writing this entry, I don’t remember what that was. LOL. I am soo pitiful!!


Yes, I realize I didn't mention Eclipse in this entry, but these bottles were TOO good not to share!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment