Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blind Date...

Saturday July 3, 2010


Wow!


So, I had a busy day. This morning was all about the at home chores.

Then my mom and I and JR did some location scouting for my birthday next Friday. We made a couple of stops to on the way home, including taking care of a Best Buy issue.

I talked to my friend who wanted to set me up on the blind date last weekend (the one that I couldn’t go on, because I had a headache and was nauseas). We rescheduled the blind date for today, since she is out of the hospital and feeling a little better.

So, I got home from errand running, and got a few more things taken care of, and then got ready…

I showed up at Jamie's house, a little late – darn rain slowed me waay down… When I got there and got out of the car, I was almost instantly drenched and therefore kinda not as cute as when I left the house… Oh well… I went into the house, where Jadelyn got me a towel and I dried off a bit and met Eric. We had dinner while watching Footloose, then played some UNO… A game I haven’t played in years, but had SO much fun playing.

Eric and I exchanged numbers and departed Jamie’s house around 11ish… Eric and I texted each other all the way to our respective homes. He is so super sweet!!

I am so glad that I went tonight.

1 comment: