Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Eclipse!!! Eclipse!! Eclipse!

Wednesday June 30, 2010



Eclipse! Eclipse! Eclipse!


Well, I must say this was a FANTASTIC movie!! I absolutely loved it!! Better, I think than the first two!


As you can see from my previous entry, I am Team Fur! Go Jacob, or as Cheryl says… Go Team Sharkboy!! =) Really though, I am also Team Fang/Edward. Jacob has the body and Edward has the heart!


Happy Birthday Ashley!!!
I hope you had a fabulous birthday! I truly enjoyed getting to spend part of your birthday with you! I love you sis!!


The drive from Memphis back home was a good one. Mom drove part of the way, while I napped, then I drove the rest of the way. Once back home, I was able to rest for a bit, before going to the 7pm showing of Eclipse with MaryJo (Auntie M)…


Yes, I have already seen it twice! It is that good!!! I want to see it again!! Auntie M and I really enjoyed the movie. She and I also saw Twilight Saga: New Moon together. It has become tradition. And what a fun tradition it is – one that I hope to keep for both parts of Breaking Dawn! Yeah that’s right for all you Twi-hards reading this, the word is that due to the length of Breaking Dawn and not wanting to compromise the integrity of the book, it will be made into two films as they have done the final Harry Potter novel! =( I’m sad about it. I don’t want to have to wait for the six to eight months between films to have my conclusion. Oh well, such is life!


Anyway, another outstanding day on my journey to “The Big 30…” I’m lovin’ it!

No comments:

Post a Comment