Sunday, March 28, 2010

Welcome to my Blog...

This is just the beginning for me.

I decided to try to get creative today and begin working on my blog.  I was hoping for a few more customization options, but I think I can make this work.

As stated elsewhere in my profile, I am 29 years old.  I will be turning 30 this July and I created this blog as a way to express my feelings about this occasion.  So here goes *screaming*...

Seriously, I have been told that 30's are a woman's prime so I have much to look forward to and little to fear, it's just such a milestone!  I am excited for it, so in order to commemorate it, I have borrowed an idea from a colleauge and will be writing a blog: "30 days to the Big 30"...

I think this will be a fun and interesting project and I am very much looking forward to this journey.

I hope you will take this trip with me and join me daily to hear of my adventures as I progress toward the Big 30!!

No comments:

Post a Comment