Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Holidays...

1-12-11

So this was my first "The Holidays" with my hubby-to-be...

We had a great time!

For Thanksgiving we went to Houston where I got to meet quite a bit of his family - LOVE them! =)

Then we got to go to Galveston (my first time)...  Such a beautiful place - but it was cold, so no water play this time! :-)  Eric's sweet Aunt Gail, took lots of pictures for us.  They are great!  Some are posted on FB...

On the way home we stopped by Athens to see my Uncle Kenny!  That was awesome!  I loved getting to go to church with him and meet his wife, my sweet Aunt Clarice and see one of their grandsons...  It was so wonderful!

For Christmas, we did Christmas Eve lunch with my sis and her hubby to be! =)  Awesome!
Then Christmas Eve dinner with Eric's parents, aunts, and grandpa.  A very nice evening.

Christmas Day Eric and I spent some time together vegging out and being together then had Christmas supper with my mom!  It was wonderful! =)


For New Year's Eric and I went out and had an absolute BLAST ringing in the new year!


The third of Jan was our six (6) month anniversary!  It feels like I have known him forever... A feeling I cherish.  I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with this wonderful man! =)

Eric's birthday is next week and we plan to celebrate! =)  Hopefully there will be no winter weather precipitation to spoil our plans!



I enjoy so much our time together and planning our wedding and future with him.  He is so special and wonderful.  I have truly been blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment